[Openstack-operators] [forum][tripleo] Project Onboarding in Boston

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Sat Apr 29 18:41:07 UTC 2017

Hey folks,

If you want to learn more about TripleO or meet the experts, we
organize a TripleO - Project Onboarding on Tue, May 9, 12:45pm –
2:00pm Plaza Level - MR 101.
Sadly, I won't be able to attend it because I have another meeting
that overlaps, and I can't miss it.
But we have a bunch of TripleO developers who will be around.

I kicked-off an etherpad to list folks from TripleO who volunteer to
be there (please add your name) and also to list attendees so we know
how many people we can expect.
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BOS-forum-tripleo-onboarding

Emilien Macchi