[Openstack-operators] newton dashboard fwaas v2

Ignazio Cassano ignaziocassano at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 16:46:38 UTC 2017

I  found this link:
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/99518/neutronclient-firewall-v2-api-return-404-in-newton/
Seems v2 can be addressed only with api.
Anyone has got a working v1 configuration in newton centos 7.
In networking guide there are some errors because it asks to modify
neutron.conf two times with different entries.
I think one is for the fwaas ini file .
Anycase working around this I enabled fwaas v1 but trying a policy which
blocks ssh to a single address it blocks to all network attached to the
router manager by that firewall.
Regards
Ignazio