[Openstack-operators] Boston Forum Schedule Online

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Thu Apr 13 08:57:18 UTC 2017

Yes, I agree it is difficult… I was asking as there was an option ‘watch later’ on the summit schedule for the fishbowl sessions.

The option should probably be removed from the summit schedule web page so people don’t get disappointed later if that is not too complicated.

Tim

On 13.04.17, 09:48, "Thierry Carrez" <thierry at openstack.org> wrote:

    Tim Bell wrote:
    > Do you know if the Forum sessions will be video’d?

    As far as I know they won't (same as old Design/Ops summit sessions).
    It's difficult to produce, with people all over the room and not
    necessarily using microphones.

    The idea is to have the moderator post a follow-up thread for each
    session, summarizing the outcome and opening up the discussion to
    everyone who could not be present in person for one reason or another.

    --
    Thierry Carrez (ttx)