[Openstack-operators] LTS Dreaming ... [was] Help: Liberty installation guide (English).

Jonathan D. Proulx jon at csail.mit.edu
Tue Apr 11 16:50:26 UTC 2017

On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 03:54:20PM +0000, Edgar Magana wrote:
:I hate to disagree with you my friend. I do not want to create a distro dependency in the organization I work for. We want to deploy our OpenStack Cloud out of the github repos all the time.

I don't mind disagreeing, but I don't think we do.

What I'd like (in my deams) is for <some set of people> to work
togather to provide a consistent upstream LTS, which you could deploy
from git and distros could easily package to fit their individual needs.

I just think if we look at who in the community has developer
resources and a vested interest in LTS it's the Distros (and
perhaps some larger users?)

-Jon

:Edgar
: