[Openstack-operators] openstack operators meetups team meeting 2017-4-11

Chris Morgan mihalis68 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 15:53:29 UTC 2017

Today's meeting was very thinly attended (minutes and log below). I would
like to encourage as many as possible openstack operators (particularly
those on the meetups team) to make next meeting (2017-4-18 at 15:00 UTC) or
failing that let it be know if this time slot is no longer working.

Next week I am going to propose we vote on accepting the proposal for the
next mid-cycle meeting to be held in Mexico (details are here
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NdMCOTPP_ZmeF2Ak1mQB1bCOFHDkA5P2l6n6kdb8Kls/edit#
)

Also we need to make some progress on the arrangements for the upcoming
Boston Forum at the openstack summit, for example drumming up some more
moderators. I'm going!

Cheers

Chris

Minutes:
Meeting ended Tue Apr 11 15:27:03 2017 UTC. Information about MeetBot at
http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot . (v 0.1.4)
11:27 AM Minutes:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ops_meetup_team/2017/ops_meetup_team.2017-04-11-15.04.html
11:27 AM O<openstack> Minutes (text):