[Openstack-operators] [scientific] Resource reservation requirements (Blazar) - Forum session

Blair Bethwaite blair.bethwaite at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 13:43:18 UTC 2017

Hi Tim,

It does seem feasible, but imagine the aggregate juggling... it's
something of an indictment that from where we are today this seems
like a step forward. I'm not a fan of pushing that load onto operators
when it seems like what we actually need is fully-fledged workload
scheduling in Nova.

Cheers,

Cheers,
~Blairo