[Openstack-operators] [scientific] Invitation to Research Councils UK Cloud Workshop, 29th November, central London

philip.kershaw at stfc.ac.uk philip.kershaw at stfc.ac.uk
Thu Sep 29 12:34:10 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I wanted to pass on details of this workshop being held in London focused on the application of cloud for research applications.  If you are in the vicinity or willing to travel then you are very welcome to join us!

We will have a session focused on the use of OpenStack so we are interested to hear about novel uses for scientific workloads.

Regards,
Phil

Research Councils UK Cloud Working Group Chair