[Openstack-operators] MongoDB as Ceilometer backend - scaling

Tobias Urdin tobias.urdin at crystone.com
Mon Sep 26 08:43:29 UTC 2016

Hello Gordon,

I have talked to a lot of different people at various companies, most of
them (including us) has been looking towards Gnocchi and and surely
gonna use it in the future however it's still missing packaging,
documentation and production testing (being used in production).

Therefore it's today mostly used for testing. But I agree that the void
that Gnocchi tries to fill is a great addition to the Telemetry "family"
of OpenStack.

Best regards