[Openstack-operators] Murano in Production

Joe Topjian joe at topjian.net
Mon Sep 19 03:07:37 UTC 2016

Thanks for everyone's input. I think I'm going to go with a single Rabbit
cluster and separate by vhosts. Our environment is nowhere as large as
NeCTAR or TWC, so I can definitely understand concern about Rabbit blowing
the cloud up. We can be a little bit more flexible.

As a precaution, though, I'm going to route everything through a new
HAProxy frontend. At first, it'll just point to the same Rabbit cluster,
but if we need to create a separate cluster, we'll swap the backend out.
That should enable existing Murano agents to continue working.

If this crashes and burns on us, I'll be more than happy to report failure.
:)