[Openstack-operators] [scientific][scientific-wg] Reminder: Scientific WG meeting Wednesday 0900 UTC

Stig Telfer stig.openstack at telfer.org
Tue Sep 13 19:44:23 UTC 2016

Hi all -

We have a Scientific WG IRC meeting on Wednesday at 0900 UTC on channel #openstack-meeting.

The agenda is available here[1] and full IRC meeting details are here[2].

This week we are looking for HPC filesystem war stories (Lustre/GPFS etc), and discussing a new project for scientific cloud federation.  Also we will be updating everyone with progress on WG activities planned for the Barcelona summit.

If anyone would like to add an item for discussion on the agenda, it is also available in an etherpad[3].

Best wishes,
Stig

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Scientific_working_group#IRC_Meeting_September_14th_2016
[2] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Scientific_Working_Group