[Openstack-operators] Openstack team size vs's deployment size

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Mon Sep 12 21:45:25 UTC 2016

I'd also add it depends on feature set of the cloud. If you have extra services, or your users keep asking for more and more openstack features to be added to the cloud (dnsaas, dbaas, hadoopaas, coeaas,) then the ratio is much higher then say, with just a basic cloud with vmaas & naas.

Thanks,
Kevin