[Openstack-operators] Ops Meetups Team - Next Meeting Coordinates and News

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Thu Sep 8 19:18:52 UTC 2016

Hi Ops Meetups Team,

Apologies for the absence - I'm back from holiday now :)

Congratulations to all of you for the excellent meetup held in NYC! Its
success is a strong statement that having these events organised "in
community" works.

It's now time to organise Barcelona -- we need to move fairly rapidly.
Ideally, we would have the agenda brainstorming out next week.

To that end, I'll propose weekly meetings again starting next Tuesday.

... only next Tuesday I'll be on a flight at our alloted time. Is there
someone who can run the meeting? This has happened often enough, it
might be time to get some co-chairs going on :(

==Next Meeting==
If someone steps up to run it, the next meeting is at:

==> Tuesday, 13 of Sep at 1400 UTC[1] in #openstack-operators

[2] will be kept up to date with information about the meeting time and
agenda

Regards,

Tom

[1]