[Openstack-operators] [Puppet][Neutron] Mitaka ML2/OVS config file mismatch

Jonathan D. Proulx jon at csail.mit.edu
Wed Sep 7 15:22:58 UTC 2016

On Wed, Sep 07, 2016 at 04:36:45PM +0200, Saverio Proto wrote:
:Hello Jonathan,
:
:I am looking at the same problem today.
:
:I am running Liberty, and I am not sure Puppet is doing the right
:thing for Ubuntu here:
:https://github.com/openstack/puppet-neutron/blob/stable/liberty/lib/puppet/provider/neutron_agent_ovs/ini_setting.rb
:
:Should this patch be backported for Liberty ?
:https://github.com/openstack/puppet-neutron/commit/43997b339471ad3e122b589d2d81345bcc27f842
:
:Moreover, I dont see how it does not work for you if you use the
:puppet-neutron mitaka version.

I'm deifinely using the stable/mitaka branch and see the commit in my
working checkout.

I hammered a kludge into place in my test env and when on to try and
solve other issues, but I'll circle back and look more closely.

Thanks,
-Jon

:
:Thank you