[Openstack-operators] Delete cinder service

Saverio Proto zioproto at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 14:50:57 UTC 2016

Hello William,

if you changed the cinder host name you need also to reflect this
change in the database for the existing volumes.

in mysql you have to do something like:

update volumes set host='newhostname#DEFAULT' where host =
'oldhostname#DEFAULT';
update volumes set host='newhostname' where host = 'oldhostname';

but please double check, it might be slighly different depending on
the openstack version.

Saverio