[Openstack-operators] Disable console for an instance

Blair Bethwaite blair.bethwaite at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 14:24:48 UTC 2016

Hi George,

On 27 October 2016 at 16:15, George Mihaiescu <lmihaiescu at gmail.com> wrote:
> Did you try playing with Nova's policy file and limit the scope for
> "compute_extension:console_output": "" ?

No, interesting idea though... I suspect it's actually the
get_*_console policies we'd need to tweak, I think console_output
probably refers to the console log? Anyway, not quite sure how we'd
craft policy that would enable us to disable these on a per instance
basis though - is it possible to reference image metadata in the
context of the policy rule?

--
Cheers,
~Blairo