[Openstack-operators] [telecom-nfv] Barcelona Sessions

Curtis serverascode at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 16:34:02 UTC 2016

Hi All,

There are two operator related telecom/nfv working sessions at the
Barcelona summit. Thanks to the User Committee and Ops teams for
allowing us the time for both these sessions.

* Tuesday Ops Summit session

Session - https://www.openstack.org/summit/barcelona-2016/summit-schedule/events/17341/ops-telecomnfv
Etherpad - https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BCN-ops-telco-nfv

* Wednesday Ops Telecom/NFV Functional Team Meeting

Session - https://www.openstack.org/summit/barcelona-2016/summit-schedule/events/16768/openstack-operators-telecomnfv-functional-team
Etherpad - https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BCN-ops-telcom-nfv-team

If you are interested in attending, please have a look at the above
etherpads and feel free to add any topics, questions, etc to them so
that we can make good use of our time there. :)

If you have any colleagues that might be interested in either or both
sessions, please pass this on, as we are especially looking for
participants in the ops telecom/nfv functional team.

Thanks,
Curtis.