[Openstack-operators] If you are deploying with or against RDO, we'd like to hear from you

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Tue Oct 18 17:52:37 UTC 2016

Hi Pieter,

We are planning on doing a post on the RDO blog [1] of the aggregated
(further anonymized if necessary) data once the survey is closed.
The last question where we ask for your contact information will
obviously not be published.

[1]: https://www.rdoproject.org/blog/

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]