[Openstack-operators] If you are deploying with or against RDO, we'd like to hear from you

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Tue Oct 18 15:48:13 UTC 2016

Hi openstack-operators,

We're currently gathering feedback from RDO users and operators with
the help of a very small and anonymous survey [1].

It's not very in-depth as we value your time and we all know filling
surveys is boring but it'd be very valuable to us.

If you'd like to chat RDO more in details at the upcoming OpenStack
summit: what we're doing right, what we're doing wrong or even if you
have questions about either starting to use it or how to get
involved...
Feel free to get in touch with me or join us at the RDO community meetup [2].

Thanks !

[1]: https://www.redhat.com/archives/rdo-list/2016-October/msg00128.html
[2]: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/an-evening-of-ceph-and-rdo-tickets-28022550202

David Moreau Simard