[Openstack-operators] Ops at Barcelona - Updates

Clint Byrum clint at fewbar.com
Mon Oct 17 18:03:04 UTC 2016

Excerpts from Tom Fifield's message of 2016-10-17 12:58:27 +0800:
> Hi all,
>
> There have been some schedule updates for the Ops design summit sessions:
>
> https://www.openstack.org/summit/barcelona-2016/summit-schedule/global-search?t=Ops+Summit%3A
>

> New Sessions added:
> * Ops Meetups Team
> * Some working groups not previously listed
> * Horizon: Operator and Plugin Author Feedback
> * Neutron: End user and operator feedback
> * Barbican: User and Operator Feedback Session
>
> and some minor room and time changes too - please doublecheck your schedule!
>

> ** Call for Moderators **
>
> We really need a moderator for:
>  >>     * HAProy, MySQL, Rabbit Tuning
>
> since it looks like it will be one of the most popular sessions, but we
> don't have a moderator yet.

I've added my name to this one, but

a) I'm not a RabbitMQ expert (the other two are my focus)
b) I may have trouble getting to the session on time as I might be in a
different location until 11:00.

It would be great if somebody else would co-moderate. I'm sure there
are plenty of willing and able folks who can help.