[Openstack-operators] [scientific][scientific-wg] This week's Scientific WG meeting

Tim Randles trandles at lanl.gov
Mon Oct 17 17:59:11 UTC 2016

I have an additional item.  I would like to gauge interest in an
informal gathering for drinks for those attending Supercomputing 2016 in
Salt Lake City.  The proposed date is Monday, 14 November beginning at
7:00 PM.  Please reply, either to the list or to me directly at
trandles at lanl.gov, if you're interested.

Thanks,
Tim