[Openstack-operators] Ops at Barcelona - Updates

Chris Morgan mihalis68 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 17:41:43 UTC 2016

Hello Operators, It's just about one week until Barcelona, so here's a
reminder:

The operators sessions at Barcelona all have a dedicated etherpads for you
to submit talking points.

The master list of those for Barcelona is

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BCN-ops-meetup

I am moderating a couple and would like to encourage more content be added
to those ether pads, namely

Hardware (https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BCN-ops-hardware) and
particularly

Ceph https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BCN-ops-ceph which is in need of more
content.

I'd be willing to update these ether pads if anyone cares to email me ideas
on what we should discuss in response to this email.

For those of you going, see you in Spain!

Chris

Chris Morgan <mihalis68 at gmail.com>