[Openstack-operators] Ubuntu package for Octavia

Xav Paice xavpaice at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 19:24:16 UTC 2016

I highly recommend looking in to Giftwrap for that, until there's UCA
packages.

The thing missing from the packages that Giftwrap will produce is init
scripts, config file examples, and the various user and directory setup
stuff.  That's easy enough to put into config management or a separate
package if you wanted to.