[Openstack-operators] glance, nova backed by NFS

Curtis serverascode at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 17:21:27 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I've never used NFS with OpenStack before. But I am now with a small
lab deployment with a few compute nodes.

Is there anything special I should do with NFS and glance and nova? I
remember there was an issue way back when of images being deleted b/c
certain components weren't aware they are on NFS. I'm guessing that
has changed but just wanted to check if there is anything specific I
should be doing configuration-wise.

I can't seem to find many examples of NFS usage...so feel free to
point me to any documentation, blog posts, etc. I may have just missed
it.

Thanks,
Curtis.