[Openstack-operators] OPNFV delivered its new Colorado release

Ulrich Kleber Ulrich.Kleber at huawei.com
Wed Oct 12 14:17:50 UTC 2016

Hi,
I didn't see an official announcement, so I like to point you to the new release of OPNFV.
https://www.opnfv.org/news-faq/press-release/2016/09/open-source-nfv-project-delivers-third-platform-release-introduces-0
OPNFV is an open source project and one of the most important users of OpenStack in the Telecom/NFV area. Maybe it is interesting for your work.
Feel free to contact me or meet during the Barcelona summit at the session of the OpenStack Operators Telecom/NFV Functional Team (https://www.openstack.org/summit/barcelona-2016/summit-schedule/events/16768/openstack-operators-telecomnfv-functional-team).
Cheers,
Uli

Ulrich KLEBER
Chief Architect Cloud Platform