[Openstack-operators] [scientific] Barcelona Scientific BoF: Call for lightning talks

Stig Telfer stig.openstack at telfer.org
Tue Oct 11 22:36:47 UTC 2016

Hello all -

We have our schedule confirmed and will be having a BoF for Scientific OpenStack users at 2:15pm on the summit Wednesday: https://www.openstack.org/summit/barcelona-2016/summit-schedule/events/16779/scientific-working-group-bof-and-poster-session

We are planning to run some lightning talks in this session, typically up to 5 minutes long.  If you or your institution have been implementing some bright ideas that take OpenStack into new territory for research computing use cases, lets hear it!

Please follow up to me and Blair (Scientific WG co-chairs) if you’re interested in speaking and would like to bag a slot.

Best wishes,
Stig