[Openstack-operators] [scientific][scientific-wg] Reminder: Scientific WG meeting Wednesday 0900 UTC

Stig Telfer stig.openstack at telfer.org
Tue Oct 11 22:31:28 UTC 2016

Hi everyone -

We have a Scientific WG IRC meeting on Wednesday at 0900 UTC on channel #openstack-meeting.

The agenda is available here[1] and full IRC meeting details are here[2].

This week we have our confirmed slots on the Barcelona summit schedule, plus other planning besides.  Also Blair’s going to follow up on his recent work on hypervisor tuning.  We are also hoping to have Phil Kershaw, chair of the Cloud Working Group of the Research Councils UK, to talk about an upcoming cloud workshop on OpenStack for research computing hosted at the Francis Crick institute in London.

If anyone would like to add an item for discussion on the agenda, it is also available in an etherpad[3].

Best wishes,
Stig

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Scientific_working_group#IRC_Meeting_October_12th_2016
[2] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Scientific_Working_Group