[Openstack-operators] Barcelona Ops Meetup Planning

Blair Bethwaite blair.bethwaite at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 05:26:30 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I've just had a look at this with a view to adding 10 minutes
somewhere on what to do with the hypervisor tuning guide, but I see
the free-form notes on the etherpad have been marked as "Old", so
figure it's better to discuss here first... Could maybe fit under
ops-nova or ops-hardware?

Cheers,
Blair

On 23 September 2016 at 14:53, Tom Fifield <tom at openstack.org> wrote:
> Bump! Please add your +1s or session suggestions. We're also looking for
> lightning talks.
>
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BCN-ops-meetup
>

> On 20/09/16 21:50, Matt Van Winkle wrote:
>>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> The etherpad to gather ideas from you all for sessions during the
>> Barcelona Ops Meetup.  Please take some time to review and add your
>> comments here:
>>

>> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BCN-ops-meetup
>>

>> The meetup planning team will be meeting weekly between now and the
>> summit to plan all this.  If You are interested in helping with that
>> process, you are welcome to join us in #openstack-operators at 14:00 UTC
>> on Tuesdays.  We are always ready to welcome new help.
>>

>> Thanks!
>>
>> VW

Cheers,
~Blairo