[Openstack-operators] [scientific][scientific-wg] Reminder: Scientific WG meeting Tuesday 2100 UTC

Stig Telfer stig.openstack at telfer.org
Tue Oct 4 18:38:14 UTC 2016

Greetings all -

We have a Scientific WG IRC meeting on Tuesday at 2100 UTC on channel #openstack-meeting.

The agenda is available here[1] and full IRC meeting details are here[2].

This week Blair has findings from some useful experiments in hypervisor tuning.  Plus we have a new space (and new time) for our sessions at Barcelona.  Plus some picks from the schedule at SC.

If anyone would like to add an item for discussion on the agenda, it is also available in an etherpad[3].

Best wishes,
Stig

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Scientific_working_group#IRC_Meeting_October_4th_2016
[2] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Scientific_Working_Group