[Openstack-operators] [publicClouds-wg] Public Cloud Working Group

matt Jarvis matt at mattjarvis.org.uk
Mon Nov 21 08:50:11 UTC 2016

Thank you for all of your interest in this proposal, and I have also added
on cc some others in the public cloud community who may be interested but
might have missed this thread. In order to move things to the next stage I
need to organise a first IRC meeting, and I think it's probably most
appropriate to book one of the openstack-meeting channels rather than use
openstack-operators. Having looked at the current usage, it looks like
every 2 weeks on a Wednesday would work initially, and there are two times
which look possible, 14:00 and 19:00 UTC. The meeting schedule is fairly
complicated, so there may be other options if neither of these works for a
quorum, but can I suggest we start with these options and work from there ?
I've put together a Doodle poll with the two options, and I'd appreciate
your participation in the poll before I go ahead and try to book a slot.

http://doodle.com/poll/be43ysxhg5iq3uha