[Openstack-operators] Problem with VMware Integrated Openstack (VIO) Deplyment

khansa A. Mohamed khansaa.abdalla at outlook.com
Tue Nov 29 16:38:02 UTC 2016

Hello there ,,

We're trying to deploy VIO v.3 on three esxi hosts representing the management cluster and here is the problem we faced :

-when click finish the two VMs Openstack -template , management server coud not boot it shows :

[cid:a3fe328e-7568-47da-bd88-475bfb75acc7]

when click finish The Integrated OpenStack Manager icon SHOULD appears in the Home Inventories panel but it does NOT appear so as we can complete the deployment .

can you please help ?

anyone have  an idea?

-----

Thanks : )