[Openstack-operators] [User-committee] [publicClouds-wg] Public Cloud Working Group

Matt Jarvis matt at mattjarvis.org.uk
Mon Nov 28 09:53:40 UTC 2016

That's a great set of achievements, and I know you've been working hard at
the centre of most of that stuff :) I'd hope that the WG can be a focal
point for achieving more in that field as well as encouraging wider
participation. As I've said before I think there are both technical and
non-technical opportunities here - as an example one of the threads I've
highlighted is how we can encourage wider uptake, which might try to
mitigate technical issues around on-boarding, but could also approach joint
marketing activity such as case studies and community participation. I also
think there's important work to be done on considering the emerging
multi-cloud world, and how as a community we can position ourselves
effectively for that - again that touches on both technical and
non-technical spheres. I'm sure there are many other opportunities, and I'm
really looking forward to getting input from the group as we start to
develop the remit and goals.