[Openstack-operators] Overview - Openstack Dashboard - Mismatched

Arne Wiebalck Arne.Wiebalck at cern.ch
Tue Nov 22 07:58:37 UTC 2016

Anwar,

For the affected tenant, compare the entry in the ‘quota_usages’ table with the entries
in the ‘instances’ table. They will not match and you’ll probably find that the number of
rows in in ‘instances’ reflect your number of actual running instances.

We see this also with later versions of OpenStack, btw, never got to the bottom of this
and occasionally synchronise the tables just mentioned.

HTH,
 Arne