[Openstack-operators] Audit Logging - Interested? What's missing?

Kris G. Lindgren klindgren at godaddy.com
Thu Nov 17 00:51:18 UTC 2016

I need to do a deeper dive on audit logging.

However, we have a requirement for when someone changes a security group that we log what the previous security group was and what the new security group is and who changed it.  I don’’t know if this is specific to our crazy security people or if others security peoples want to have this.  I am sure I can think of others.

Kris Lindgren
Senior Linux Systems Engineer
GoDaddy