[Openstack-operators] FW: [openstack-dev] [openstack-ansible] How do you haproxy?

Jean-Philippe Evrard Jean-Philippe.Evrard at rackspace.co.uk
Wed Nov 16 13:26:22 UTC 2016

Hello David (and dear Operators!),

You are 100% correct, this topic could be interesting for operators.

Here is food for thoughts on “How do you haproxy for openstack-ansible?”:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/openstack-ansible-haproxy-improvements

Feel free to comment there!

Best regards,
Jean-Philippe Evrard (evrardjp)

From: David Moreau Simard <dms at redhat.com>
Date: Friday, 11 November 2016 at 12:40
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [openstack-ansible] How do you haproxy?

I feel like you might get valuable feedback by cross-posting this to openstack-operators.

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]