[Openstack-operators] [trove][nova][octavia][manila][sahara][designate][zaqar] Projects that use service VM's (Was: More file injection woes)

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Sun Nov 13 15:28:31 UTC 2016

On 11/13/2016 9:20 AM, Amrith Kumar wrote:
> Matt,
>
> In Barcelona, there was a discussion amongst all projects that used service
> VM's. I'm not able to find the actual meeting on my calendar now but here's
> the list that I know of so far; I've tagged those projects in the subject
> line of this top post.
>
> Off the top of my head, the list includes Octavia, Manila, Sahara,
> Designate, Zaqar, and Trove.
>
> If you know of additional projects, please add to the list (and the subject
> line).
>
> Thanks,
>
> -amrith

Ugh, OK, so having 20 project names in a ML thread subject isn't ideal
for me, and I'm not going to remember it, which is why I suggested that
it get documented in the nova devref. I'm expecting someone that cares
about communicating this, i.e. you or a delegate, to do the work of
documenting that as I'm not going to herd those cats. I don't mean that
to be derogatory, it's just not something I'm going to pursue.

Matt Riedemann