[Openstack-operators] [openstack-dev] [keystone][tripleo][ansible][puppet][all] changing default token format

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 21:24:20 UTC 2016

I've added my blog to the OpenStack blog feed and I've published a post
about switching/upgrading to Fernet [0].

I'm not sure when it will propagate to the OpenStack blog, but I published
it yesterday. Hopefully this helps!

[0]
http://lbragstad.com/what-you-need-to-know-about-keystones-new-default-token-format/