[Openstack-operators] Ops Meetups Team - Meeting Reminder

Melvin Hillsman mrhillsman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 13:27:19 UTC 2016

UTC does not care about DST good people. Just a reminder for those of us who do observe DST that the meeting is one hour earlier than previously:
http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?pl=1&lid=5128581,100,4699066,5746545&h=5128581

Meeting is always 1400 UTC should clear up any future concerns :)

--
Melvin Hillsman
Ops Technical Lead
mrhillsman at gmail.com
phone: (210) 312-1267
mobile: (210) 413-1659
Learner | Ideation | Belief | Responsibility | Command
http://osic.org