[Openstack-operators] old Juno documentation

Mohammed Naser mnaser at vexxhost.com
Mon Nov 7 22:55:28 UTC 2016

As a small workaround, I'd suggest the following:

https://github.com/openstack/openstack-manuals

There are branches for the maintained codebases and tags for the EOL'd
ones, for example, you can find all EOL'd Juno docs here:

https://github.com/openstack/openstack-manuals/tree/juno-eol

Not great, but probably a lot better than nothing.  You could probably
build the docs locally as well

Good luck!
Mohammed