[Openstack-operators] old Juno documentation

Kris G. Lindgren klindgren at godaddy.com
Mon Nov 7 22:38:43 UTC 2016

I don’t have an answer for you, however I have noticed this EXACT same thing happening with API documentation.  The documentation gets replaced with latest version and it’s impossible to point people to the documentation for the older version of the api’s that we are actually running.

IE: http://developer.openstack.org/api-ref/compute/ != valid for Liberty and I have no way of specify a micro version or even getting v2 api documentation (the v2 link points back to this link).

Kris Lindgren
Senior Linux Systems Engineer
GoDaddy