[Openstack-operators] Ops Meetups Team - Meeting Reminder

matt Jarvis matt at mattjarvis.org.uk
Fri Nov 4 19:33:15 UTC 2016

I'm back in the game so will be able to make that.

On 4 Nov 2016 18:33, "Chris Morgan" <mihalis68 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello All,

  When we met last week in Barcelona (some of us) I think there was
consensus around picking up our normal Tuesday IRC meetings as of next
Tuesday, which I see now is the 8th. Someone mentioned the 7th during that
meeting, though, so I'd like to clarify. Are we all in agreement for
Tuesday 8th? What time? It is normally 10AM my time which will be 13:00 UTC
on the 8th.

By the way, the Barcelona hosting offer has been updated with possible week
day slots, see https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ops-meetup-
venue-discuss-spring-2017

Regards

Chris