[Openstack-operators] Quota exceeded for resource router

Tobias Schön Tobias.Schon at fiberdata.se
Tue Nov 1 09:51:50 UTC 2016

Hi,

What does your log say?

MVH/Best regards,
Tobias Schön
Sysadmin/drifttekniker Area X
[cid:image001.png at 01CEED18.59C12030]

Kvarnkroken 7, 805 92  GÄVLE<http://www.fiberdata.se/>
Box 6027, 800 06 GÄVLE<http://www.fiberdata.se/>
www.areax.se<http://www.areax.se/>
www.fiberdata.se<http://www.fiberdata.se/>

Överväg miljöpåverkan innan du skriver ut detta e-postmeddelande

This communication and any attachment(s) to it are only for the use of the intended recipient. The information in it may be confidential and subject to legal privilege. Reading or dissemination of it by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message and any attachments from any drives or storage media and destroy any printouts.