[Openstack-operators] [craton] Versions of Python to support for Craton

Jim Baker jim.baker at python.org
Wed May 25 17:37:29 UTC 2016

We will want to move the main repo to OpenStack infra, with the usual
mirror to github.com/openstack/craton. I don't think we need to worry about
mirroring to github.com/rackerlabs/craton as well. A simple reference there
pointing to the new location should suffice.

Basically I'm just trying to keep disruption to the dev team to
zero/minimum.