[Openstack-operators] [nova] Mutable config options

Alexis Lee lxsli at hpe.com
Wed May 25 12:26:11 UTC 2016

Hi, I'm working on being able to reload a service's config file. This
may be useful for EG turning debug logging on/off*, tweaking live
migration parameters and changing the number of workers.

Operators, which options would you like to be mutable (reloadable)? I'm
interested in Nova for now, if others want to pick this up for other
services then that's great.

Alexis (lxsli)

* changing logging configuration if you're using a logging config file
is a more complicated box of frogs, which I'm also working on.
--
Nova developer, Hewlett-Packard Limited.
Registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 1HN.