[Openstack-operators] VPNaaS and FWaaS

Adam Lawson alawson at aqorn.com
Fri May 20 05:21:37 UTC 2016

We don't use FWaaS but we certainly are interested in LBaaS and VPNaaS.
Chalk us up to a vendor trying to implement these. VPNaaS is huge as it
allows customers to non-disruptively attach their organizations to a public
cloud with the same IP space as is the case with AWS. I'd be open to
letting this go IF it being addressed elsewhere in some other manner.

//adam

*Adam Lawson*

AQORN, Inc.
427 North Tatnall Street