[Openstack-operators] [recognition] Non-ATC Recognition WG Meeting Today (5/12/2016)

Edgar Magana edgar.magana at workday.com
Thu May 19 23:00:54 UTC 2016

Shamail and Team,

Where are we I defining the activities for recognizing OpenStack Users? In my mind we have completed the definition and we agreed on:
AUC – Active User Contributor
We encourage the following activities:

  *   Organizers of any of the groups.openstack.org
  *   Active members and contributors to Functional Teams and/or Working Groups.
  *   Operators meet-up moderator
  *   Contributing to any repository under the UC governance (i.e. os-ops and user stories)
  *   Track chairs for OpenStack Summits
  *   Contributors to superuser (articles, interviews, user stories, etc.)
  *   Active moderators on ask.openstack
If all this make sense, Do we still need to have this WG?

Thanks,

Edgar