[Openstack-operators] [recognition] Non-ATC Recognition WG Meeting Today (5/12/2016)
edgar.magana at workday.com
Thu May 19 23:00:54 UTC 2016
Shamail and Team,
Where are we I defining the activities for recognizing OpenStack Users? In my mind we have completed the definition and we agreed on:
AUC – Active User Contributor
We encourage the following activities:
* Organizers of any of the groups.openstack.org
* Active members and contributors to Functional Teams and/or Working Groups.
* Operators meet-up moderator
* Contributing to any repository under the UC governance (i.e. os-ops and user stories)
* Track chairs for OpenStack Summits
* Contributors to superuser (articles, interviews, user stories, etc.)
* Active moderators on ask.openstack
If all this make sense, Do we still need to have this WG?
From: Shamail <itzshamail at gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, May 12, 2016 at 9:04 AM
To: "user-committee at lists.openstack.org" <user-committee at lists.openstack.org>, "openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org" <openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org>
Subject: [Openstack-operators] [recognition] Non-ATC Recognition WG Meeting Today (5/12/2016)
The Non-ATC Recognition WG will be meeting today and the agenda has been posted on our wiki. The team will be reviewing the results from working session in Austin in today's meeting.
Time: 1900 UTC<x-apple-data-detectors://3>
IRC Channel: #openstack-meeting-3
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OpenStack-operators