[Openstack-operators] Neutron upgrade from Kilo to Mitaka

Ihar Hrachyshka ihrachys at redhat.com
Thu May 19 19:54:26 UTC 2016

> On 19 May 2016, at 21:43, Akshik dbk <akshik at outlook.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I’m have a Fuel 7.0 based environment [kilo], wanted to upgrade the Neutron to Mitaka version. is it possible to upgrade Neutron alone to the Mitaka version.

Developers don’t make any special effort to support mixed environments that span more than +1 release. It may or may not work.

Even then the assumption is that your neutron services are using a runtime environment that is isolated from other (kilo) services. I think Fuel does not install services in containers, so they would need to run on separate nodes.

Ihar