[Openstack-operators] [scientific][scientific-wg] Scientific Working Group IRC meeting, Tuesday 2100 UTC

Stig Telfer stig.openstack at telfer.org
Mon May 16 19:49:11 UTC 2016

Hi all -

The OpenStack Scientific WG has its first IRC meeting tomorrow (Tuesday) at 2100 UTC on #openstack-meeting.  A calendar entry for the meetings is attached.  We will be alternating time zones of following WG meetings to broaden participation.

Full meeting details can be found here [1] and the meeting agenda can be found on the wiki page here [2].  The intention is to start looking at how we can make some of the contributions we have been talking about.

Best wishes,
Stig

[1] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Scientific_Working_Group
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Scientific_working_group#IRC_Meeting_May_17th_2016