[Openstack-operators] [app-catalog] App Catalog IRC meeting Thursday May 12th

Christopher Aedo doc at aedo.net
Wed May 11 23:38:49 UTC 2016

Join us Thursday for our weekly meeting, scheduled for May 12th at
17:00UTC in #openstack-meeting-3

The agenda can be found here, and please add to if you want to discuss
something with the Community App Catalog team:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/app-catalog

It might be a short meeting as I (and I suspect others) have not fully
caught back up from all the fun during the summit :)  Just the same,
looking forward to seeing you there tomorrow!

-Christopher