[Openstack-operators] Debug logging

Ronald Bradford me at ronaldbradford.com
Tue May 3 19:16:59 UTC 2016

As Matt discussed, there is a push to better identify debug messages (and
the packages) that are important to operators.

In a subsequent session it was discussed about creating etherpads to make
it easier to identify DEBUG messages that are in use and important for
analysis, and for ease of reference any DEBUG messages that are regularly
discarded, e.g. in any log analysis patterns.

The two etherpads have been setup to help better identify and classify
DEBUG log messages.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ops-debug-messages-in-use

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ops-debug-messages-discarded

Regards