[Openstack-operators] [neutron] Liberty - How to install latest version

Christopher Hull chrishull42 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 17:26:53 UTC 2016

Hi Kris;
That actually makes a lot of sense.   Seeing as I'm in a sort of
"developer' role here, I should grab updates from their source.

I have attempted to sign the Contributor agreement, but the site errors.
I'll try again.  Hopefully I'll be able to help out soon.   I did clone
git, but my place in the sandbox will not get created until the agreement
is signed, I assume.

Thanks for the help.  Looking forward to giving back;
-Chris

- Christopher T. Hull
I am presently seeking a new career opportunity  Please see career page
http://chrishull.com/career
333 Orchard Ave, Sunnyvale CA. 94085
(415) 385 4865
chrishull42 at gmail.com